Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

YEAH!

WOOOOOOOO! THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME, ANY OTHER SUBMISSION OF METAL GEAR CAN GET THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE THIS RULES!

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

Shit funny, but too short..

Hey Ego, that was some fucking funny stuff and I pissed on my cat but its way too short dude. I like it though.

Good Work!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Totally Spectacular

That movie was proberbly the best movie I've ever seen on NG! I thank you for making that because it gave me chills.

Animation: Seemless and beautiful. It was perfect, maybe abit latent on my PC.
Graphics: Brilliant drawings and spectacular charactars, buildings.
Sound: The sound... Fucking Awesome it worked fucking brilliantly with the movie and I just loved the song anyway.

FUCK, THAT WAS AWESOME!

Steve's Black Hole Steve's Black Hole

A masterpiece.

Lich responds:

ayyyy

De4dl0ck - Shut the fuck up! De4dl0ck - Shut the fuck up!

This tickled me in the same way a mouse coughing on the base of my ball sack would. 10/10

Batty [Cantervania Remix] Batty [Cantervania Remix]

Hey buddy,

I just thought I should probably let you know that this track literally gave my ear canals AIDS, let me explain how this happened...

The track was so badly composed, produced and mastered that the spectral waveform actually formed itself into the shape of a coiled ape turd, as this ape turd flowed from my PC, out of speakers, through the air and into my ears the skin around my ears mutated to form two anal sphincters to protect itself from the flood of pure musical (although I highly doubt that anything I heard just know could be qualified as music) diarrhea coming it's way.

The diarrhea (Your shitty track) stood no chance against my newly formed ear anuses UNTIL, that fucking terrible excuse for a synth came in and then we were all fucked, we had no fucking chance, the waveform transformed into a huge AIDS and HIV chimp penis and fucked my ear assholes and all the cells in my ear canal were fuckin' riddled with audible AIDS.

So fuck you, don't you EVER make anything this shit again, for everybody's sake.