Steve's Black Hole Steve's Black Hole

A masterpiece.

ayyyy

De4dl0ck - Shut the fuck up! De4dl0ck - Shut the fuck up!

This tickled me in the same way a mouse coughing on the base of my ball sack would. 10/10

Batty [Cantervania Remix] Batty [Cantervania Remix]

Hey buddy,

I just thought I should probably let you know that this track literally gave my ear canals AIDS, let me explain how this happened...

The track was so badly composed, produced and mastered that the spectral waveform actually formed itself into the shape of a coiled ape turd, as this ape turd flowed from my PC, out of speakers, through the air and into my ears the skin around my ears mutated to form two anal sphincters to protect itself from the flood of pure musical (although I highly doubt that anything I heard just know could be qualified as music) diarrhea coming it's way.

The diarrhea (Your shitty track) stood no chance against my newly formed ear anuses UNTIL, that fucking terrible excuse for a synth came in and then we were all fucked, we had no fucking chance, the waveform transformed into a huge AIDS and HIV chimp penis and fucked my ear assholes and all the cells in my ear canal were fuckin' riddled with audible AIDS.

So fuck you, don't you EVER make anything this shit again, for everybody's sake.

ATA Album Teaser ATA Album Teaser

The anticipation I feel waiting for ATA can be likened to the excitement leading up to a whore's lick of the anus. 5 Stars.

The A.A.H.W (MD2013) The A.A.H.W (MD2013)

Listening to this track made my gooch spasm. 5 Stars.

Thou 9th Circle (AIM2014) Thou 9th Circle (AIM2014)

This track made my dick-hole open up just a little bit wider. 5 Stars.

[LLM] Cannibal's House [LLM] Cannibal's House

When I heard this, my nipples perked up like two small children waking up on Christmas morning. 5 Stars.

Host Victim (NGEDIT) Host Victim (NGEDIT)

This makes my pubes stand up on-end and start trembling like little Haitian kids. 5 Stars.

#sweg

Our CyberLord & Savior Our CyberLord & Savior

This gives me a lovely little tingle at the furthermost tip of my dick.

Yum yum

Warriors On The Dance Floor Warriors On The Dance Floor

Hey buddy,

The diarrhea (Your shitty track) stood no chance against my newly formed ear anuses UNTIL, that fucking terrible excuse for a string synth came in and then we were all fucked, we had no fucking chance, the waveform transformed into a huge AIDS and HIV chimp penis and fucked my ear assholes and all the cells in my ear canal were fuckin' riddled with audible AIDS.